Thursday, September 2, 2010

BP1_Google Reader


If I’m going to claim a Masters in Technology for the rest of my life, I’ll need to keep abreast of the latest technological advances.  That is where Wired Magazines RSS feed comes in.  Wired provides the most current reviews of technology gadgets; coupled with blogs, how-to and culture.  This sites professional purpose is to foster my continued learning in being tech savvy.


Juxtapoz is another website supporting a magazine.  This is my art with-it-ness site.  It has a colorful blog covering the freshest low/high brow art.  The sites choice for professional purpose is to encourage and inspire my practice as an active artist that also teaches art.


This RSS comes from Art Education 2.0: Using New Technology in the Classrooms.  I’m truly excited to learn more about this site.  Their webpage is set-up like a PLE.  Art Education 2.0 has a twitter gadget, email, featured websites, personal profile, and fun blog groups to join.  It is the definition of 2.0 with all of its connectivity, collaboration, and user based creativity.


Technology in the Arts has produced 72 pod podcast episodes.  The current episode talks about a multimedia bus that travels through Manhattan.  The audio in the beginning of this podcast will definitely pull you in.  I chose this feed because of the quality of podcast design and their relevancy to my art/technology career.


The TED videos can be used for self-enrichment and the enrichment of others.  I also chose TED because they have numerous videos that are relevant to technology and creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment